My oldest son is a magnet for mosquito bites and he has an allergic reaction to them. Unfortunately in the past I had to resort to using the chemically laden sprays on my little guy because I couldn’t find an effective natural remedy to rid bugs and mosquitos. Thank goodness I was provided with a sample of U.S. Organic’s Anti-Bug Spray line to test out and possibly share with you all. I must say the I was won over by its effectiveness and its pleasant scent. So now I can protect my family against Zika virus and bug bites with U.S. Organic’s Anti-Bug Spray line without exposing them to harmful chemicals. The hubby and I even took it on a trip to Antigua Barbuda where their had been reports of Zika and it was effective in keeping mosquitos and all other bugs clear of us.
U.S. Organic’s Anti-Bug Spray line offers herbal-based insect repellents made with nine premium organic ingredients. Its formula provides long-lasting protection against bugs and from mosquitoes carrying Zika virus, Dengue virus and West Nile virus diseases. And since the product is free of DEET and other harmful chemicals, it is perfect for babies, kids, expectant moms and the elderly. U.S. Organic’s Anti Bug Spray is one of the leading bug repellent brands on the market:
Certified organic USDA
- Kid Safe
- DEET Free
- Does not contain synthetic chemicals or alcohol
- Made in the USA and not tested on animals
- Offers long-lasting protection from mosquitoes carrying Zika virus, Dengue virus and West Nile virus diseases
- Refreshing herbal scented fine mist spray that isn’t sticky
- Comes in 2 sizes, 4 fluid ounces and 2 fluid ounces (approved for airplane travel)
- Indoor option perfect for pillows, blankets, tents and more
Did you know that in some states (including Georgia) mosquito season can last from March all the way until the end of the year. That is why it is so important to protect your family against zika virus and bug bites nearly year round.